Friday, December 22, 2006

A little bunny love

Maddog is taking care of her class bunny for the Christmas holiday. The bunny's name is Stewart. Stewart is quite cute and looks very much like my old bunny, Annabelle (RIP).















He's cute, right?

Well, Stewart REALLY likes me. He can't keep away from my foot & leg. I haven't kept it still for long enough, but I really think he's trying to hump my leg.

Did I mention Stewart has not been neutered? He's got enormous testicles that drag on the ground. At first I thought he had poop stuck on his butt. Nope, they were his balls. Yup, those are them in the pic below. It doesn't show the full effect, but it's hard to get a good shot with him hopping around. And yup, that's poop stuck to his butt right above. We're not sure if he's got some GI problems, or if it's because he's not been fixed and it gets in the way of , er, proper excretion.

So this all just makes it even grosser that he's trying to hump my leg. I really don't like thinking about some little bunny rubbing his unmentionables on my foot. So now I am not so thrilled to hang out while he's around. I told my sister he has to stay in his cage during Christmas dinner. I want to be able to enjoy the meal, with both feet on the floor, and not in fear that some rabbit is going to molest my feet.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


1 comment:

dirty cookie said...

haahaa. omg.